Setting up the junk email filter
- From your Bell Mail inbox, click on Options in the top right corner. Select More Options from the drop-down menu.
- Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders, then click Filters and reporting.
- Under Choose a junk email filter, choose either Standard or Exclusive.
Standard: Most junk email is sent to the junk email folder.
Exclusive: Everything is sent to the junk mail folder except messages from your contacts, those on your safe sender list and Bell Mail.
- Under Report junk messages, choose whether to report junk mail to Bell.
- Under Block content from unknown senders, choose whether to block content such as pictures and links from senders who are not on your safe sender list.
- Click Save when you’re done.