Important: You should only change the Bell Internet user ID and password information on your Connection Hub when a Bell Internet customer service representative tells you to, or if you have reset your Bell Internet password through My Bell.
- Open your web browser.
- Type http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar and press Enter. If prompted, enter your username and password. If you haven't changed the admin username and password to something more secure, enter the defaults:
- Click Internet on the left menu.
- Click Internet at the top of the page.
- In the User ID box, type your Bell Internet user ID (b1xxxx##).
- In the Password box, type your Bell Internet access password.
- Click Save.