How to troubleshoot my Internet connection - Windows 8
Things to try:
- Check that all network cables are plugged in
- Make sure the wireless switch on your computer is switched on
- Restart your router
If none of the above tips fix the problem, try these steps:
- On the home screen, type «control panel». When the Control Panel charm (icon) appears, click it.
- Click on Network and Internet and then on Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Troubleshoot problems.
Windows will perform a diagnostic test and will indicate what the problem is.
If none of the above steps were helpful, please contact us for further assistance.