How to remove DNS addresses from my network card's settings - Windows 8
- On the home screen, type «;control panel». When the Control Panel charm (icon) appears, click it.
- Click Network and Sharing Center >
- Click Local Area Connection > Properties (If you have more than one network, choose the one connected to the modem).
- Under the Networking tab, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > Properties.
- On the General tab, ensure Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically are selected.
- Click OK > Close.