To configure Bell Internet dial-up service with Windows 8 you'll need:
- Your Bell Internet user ID and password Your user ID looks like b1xxxx##
- Your dial-up service phone number
Before you begin, please ensure your modem has been connected properly and is turned on.
- On the home screen, type «control panel». When the Control Panel charm (icon) appears, click it.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Under Change your network settings, select Set up a broadband, dial-up, or VPN connection; or set up a router access point.
- Select Connect to the Internet, then click Next.
- Select Dial-up.
- Enter the following information:
- In the Dial-up phone number box, enter your Bell Internet dial-up service phone number including area code.
- In the User name box, type your Bell Internet user ID
- In the Password box, type your access password.
- In the Connection name box, type Bell Internet.
- Click Create. You will see a message that says The connection to the Internet is ready to use.
- Click Close.