To configure Bell Internet High Speed service with Windows 7 you’ll need your Bell Internet user ID and password. Your user ID looks like b1xxxx##.
Before you begin, please ensure your modem has been connected properly and is turned on.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Set up a new connection or network.
- Click on Connect to the Internet, and then click Next.
- Click on Broadband (PPPoE).
- In the User name box, type your Bell Internet user ID, and in the Password box type your access password. In the Connection name box, type Bell Internet. Click Connect.
- Your computer will attempt to connect to the Internet. If the connection attempt is successful you will see a message that says You are connected to the Internet.
If the connection attempt fails, contact us for further assistance.