If you’re told that the last incoming call cannot be returned using Call Return, it may be because your last caller:
- Called from a mobile phone
- Called from a private branch exchange like those used in offices
- Called long distance using a phone company that doesn’t support this feature
- Used *67 to block his or her outgoing call.
- The phone must ring at least twice before Call Return can gather the information. If the caller only lets the line ring once, it’s unlikely that the caller information will not register.