You can suspend your Bell Fibe TV programming from a minimum of six weeks up to a maximum of seven months.
Note: The temporary suspension will apply to both Fibe TV and Fibe Internet services and a $25 per month service suspension fee will apply.*
To temporarily suspend your programming with the help of a Bell TV customer service representative, please call 1 866 797-8686.
Setting up your temporary suspension through MyBell
- Log in to MyBell.
Not registered for MyBell? Take a few minutes to register now.
- Click on Set temporary suspension.
- Fill out the suspension form by following the on-screen directions.
Reactivating your programming
Your programming will automatically be reactivated at midnight on the date you set and regular monthly charges will apply thereafter.
If you wish to change your reactivation date, follow the same steps you used to suspend your programming. Allow 24 hours for the new date to take effect.
To reactivate your service before the original suspension end date, please call 1 866 797-8686. Note: reactivation will take 48-72 hours.
Things to keep in mind:
- You can suspend up to two times during a twelve month period.
- Requests for temporary suspension will be activated within 48-72 hours.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- Contracts are also suspended during a temporary suspension. For example, if you’re on a 24-month service term with 14 months remaining and you suspend your service for 3 months, you’ll still have 14 months remaining on your contract upon reactivation.
*The temporary programming suspension only applies to the programming fees. You may still have to pay rental and other fees, depending on your contract.