With Fibe TV, it’s easy to protect your children from content you consider inappropriate. Parental controls allow you to password-protect programming based on the following criteria:
- Restrict access to On Demand or Pay-per-Vu! rentals.
- Restrict content by movie rating classification.
- Lock any unrated programming content.
- Lock specific channels.
- Block access to mature programming and keep adult program titles from showing on your TV.
- Temporarily deactivate parental controls for a designated time period.
Setting up parental controls on your TV:
- Press the Settings button on the remote control. The Settings menu appears.
- Use the left or right arrows to select Parental Controls and then press Select.
- Use the number keys on the remote control to enter the four-digit Personal Information Number (PIN) required to access restricted content and change your parental controls. If you haven’t changed your PIN, the default PIN for the service is 1234. After entering your PIN, the Settings-Parental Locking screen appears.
- Use the arrows to select the Change button beside the setting you’d like to modify and then press Select to display the corresponding settings screen.
- Customize your parental controls to suit your household needs.
- When you’ve finished making your changes, use the arrows to select Done and then press Select to save your changes.
Note: Parental controls need to be set on each receiver individually and will only apply to the TV attached to a particular receiver.
Note: If Bell Fibe TV customer service has reset your parental controls password, the parental controls will have to be set again on all your receivers.