Setting an extended recording time for a new recording
With Fibe TV you can extend the end time of your recordings.
To set an extended recording time on a future recording:
- On any receiver in your home, press the GUIDE button on the remote control. Or use the Search feature to find the program you'd like to record.
- Once you've found the program you're looking for, press SELECT. A confirmation screen will appear, giving you a description of the show you selected and three recording options on the left hand side. To record a single episode, select Record episode
- You'll now be presented with your recording options. Using the arrow keys on your remote control, scroll to the right and select the Stop Recording option.
- Press SELECT to see a list of intervals to extend the scheduled recording length. Choose the desired interval and press SELECT. Your selection will now have a checkmark next to it.
- Using the arrow keys, navigate to the left and when Record is highlighted, press SELECT to confirm your extended recording.
- Your extended recording has now been set.