In the fast-changing world of telecommunications, you are faced with more product and service choices than ever before. It’s important that you get the information you need.
At Bell, we are committed to communicating pricing, product and service information clearly. Specifically, we strive to provide you with:
- A clear description of rates, charges and key terms and conditions for our services;
- Information about available service plans, the length of contract terms and key restrictions and conditions that may apply, including the types of fees that can be increased during a contract term; and
- Notice of important changes relating to the services to which you subscribe such as changes to rates, charges and key terms and conditions for those services.
For more specific information about some of the common customer areas of interest, select a section below:
Bell Satellite TV
Bell Home phone
Our teams are committed to providing you with the answers you need, whether by phone, online, in our stores, or by mail.
For Bell contact information, visit our Contact us section.
If your question requires further attention, here are additional options:
- Bell Canada Executive Office of Customer Relations
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)