We collect information during the application process, when communicating or transacting business with you, when you browse the Internet using your mobile device, laptop, computer or TV, and when providing you with service. Occasionally we collect information about you from third parties, such as credit grantors or consumer reporting agencies for credit checks.
We collect information to:
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you. For example, we may collect information to confirm your identity or to establish credit worthiness.
- Understand your needs and preferences to recommend relevant offers, products, services and bundled discounts on behalf of our companies.
- Understand who the people are that use our products and services, how they use them, and how we can improve them.
- Manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we monitor usage volumes in order to plan and provision our communications networks. We also track product sales to determine the success of features, promotions and pricing.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may be required to collect information by a court order or to demonstrate compliance with a CRTC requirement.
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.