If you're not 100% satisfied with your mobile phone, smartphone, pager, Mobile Internet device, or accessory, you may return it to the store where purchased or to the address specified for returns if purchased online or over the phone.
You may return your mobile device (up to two devices per subscriber) if you meet the following conditions:
- The device is returned within 15 calendar days of the start date.
- You have not exceeded 30 minutes of voice usage or 50 MB of data usage.
- You must return merchandise in its entirety and in "near new" condition. It must not be damaged. This includes scratches, dents or a broken antenna.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with all the components that it came with, including: original packaging, manufacturer's guide, additional battery, battery charger, strap, tray, rubber face plate and cases.
- For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept the return of accessories such as headsets and earpieces.
- A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance phones and SIM cards removed from packaging or activated.
- All accessory products can be returned within 15 days of original purchase for refund or exchange. Accessory products must be returned in "near new" condition and in their entirety (in the original packaging with all the components that it came with).
- Defective accessory products purchased for more than 15 days but less than 30 days (from original purchase date) may be exchanged over-the-counter.
- For accessory warranty claims exceeding 30 days from date of purchase, please contact the manufacturer.
- If you are a person with a disability, your device may be returned in "near new" condition with the original packaging, manuals and accessories within 30 calendar days of the start date and double the corresponding permitted usage set out above.
In cases where the above conditions are not met, we will send you a letter advising you that your request for a refund has been denied. You may choose to terminate your Service Agreement upon return of the device as specified above, and you will not be charged any cancellation payment, also known as a Service Agreement Price Adjustment (SAPA) or Data Service Agreement Price Adjustment (DSAPA).