If you're not 100% satisfied with your mobile phone, smartphone, pager, Mobile Internet device, or accessory, you may return it to the store where purchased or to the address specified for returns if purchased online or over the phone.
You may return your mobile device (up to two devices per subscriber) if you meet the following conditions:
- The device is returned within 15 calendar days of the start date.
- You have not exceeded 30 minutes of voice usage in the case of phones, smartphones and turbo hubs; or 50 MB of data usage in the case of data-only devices (such as tablets, turbo sticks, mobile hotspots, turbo hubs).
- You must return merchandise in its entirety and in "near new" condition. It must not be damaged. This includes scratches, dents or a broken antenna.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with all the components that it came with, including: original packaging, manufacturer's guide, additional battery, battery charger, strap, tray, rubber face plate and cases.
- For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept the return of accessories such as headsets and earpieces.
- A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance phones and SIM cards removed from packaging or activated.
- You may be subject to a device restocking fee, plus applicable taxes.
- If you are a person with a disability, your device may be returned in "near new" condition with the original packaging, manuals and accessories within 30 calendar days of the start date and double the corresponding permitted usage set out above.
In cases where the above conditions are not met, we will send you a letter advising you that your request for a refund has been denied. You may choose to terminate your Service Agreement upon return of the device as specified above, and you will not be charged any cancellation payment, also known as a Service Agreement Price Adjustment (SAPA) or Data Service Agreement Price Adjustment (DSAPA).