1. Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?
As a Bell Satellite TV customer, you can enjoy Bell Satellite TV service at a second location such as a cottage, vacation property or second home. Only one location can...
2. How do warranties and returns on bell.ca online orders work
Learn how you can return your online purchases for a refund, exchange or repair.
3. What are the latest Bell Mobility text messaging rate increases and changes?
Please check your services to determine which price changes impact your account. Effective dates were included in the communications you have...
4. What are the shipping and delivery conditions?
Learn about the shipping options and delivery times for orders on bell.ca.
5. How to order from bell.ca
Get all the information you need to know about how to create, change and manage an order on bell.ca.
6. How to cancel a bell.ca order
You can contact us by email or by phone to cancel an online order. Visit the Contact us page. Click the Online orders button. ...
7. How to cancel my Bell Satellite TV order
You can cancel your Bell Satellite TV order up to 24 hours before the scheduled installation date. To cancel your order, call 1 888 759-3474 and speak with a...
8. What is a security or safety deposit?
In some cases, because of your credit rating or usage charges, we may require a refundable security (or safety) deposit. This may happen at any...
9. How to pay for your bell.ca online purchase
Learn about the different payment methods available to you when making purchases on bell.ca.
10. What are the unregulated terms of service?
The price and most of the terms for Bell local phone services in your area are no longer regulated by the Canadian Radio-television and...