1. How to order Pay-per-view on my Bell Satellite TV
There are 3 ways to order Pay-per-Vu! Use your remote Order by phone Order online Use your remote to order...
2. What is the On Demand service?
On Demand lets you rent movies and TV content through your Bell Satellite TV receiver for 24 to 48 hours. The service is available in real-time and on-demand
3. How to temporarily suspend my Bell Satellite TV programming
You can suspend your Bell Satellite TV programming for a minimum of six weeks to a maximum of seven months. You can get a Bell customer service representative...
4. How to watch On Demand programming
To see the full On Demand programming guide, tune in to channel 1000 for English programming or channel 1800 for French programming with your HD PVR.
5. How to find what’s playing on the Pay-per-view channels
Find Pay-per-view movies and events.
6. How to connect my HD PVR receiver to get On Demand service
You can connect your model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR to the Internet or to a phone line. To the Internet You have two options for connecting to the...
7. How to order Pay-per-View by phone
Call 1 866 686-7337 and follow the instructions. Pay-per-Vu! fees are added to your monthly Bell Satellite TV bill.
8. How can I tell if my Pay-per-view order was successful?
If the event has already started, the receiver will tune to it automatically.If the event starts in the future, the receiver will present you with...
9. What do I need to watch an On Demand event?
Minimum requirements: A model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR To watch 1080p (Blu-ray resolution) content you will also need: A 1080p-capable...
10. How is On Demand different than Pay-per-view?
The On Demand service allows you start watching an event as soon as you order it, and then watch it again as many times as you want in the following 24 to 48 hours