1. What is the Bell Mobile TV app and how do I use it?
The Bell TV app provides Bell Mobility and Bell TV customers with live and On Demand TV programming over smartphones and tablets on Bell Mobility’s cellular network and through Wi-Fi.
2. How to connect my receiver to the Internet to use Remote PVR
To take advantage of Remote PVR, connect your HD PVR receiver to the Internet with either an Ethernet cable or a HomePlug network adapter.
3. I can’t access a channel on my Bell Satellite TV
This can happen when a receiver has been unplugged or inactive for a period of time. Follow these steps to reset your receiver and restore your Bell...
4. How to use Remote PVR on my smartphone or tablet
What is Remote PVR on a smartphone? Remote PVR is a feature that lets you schedule and manage TV recordings online from any Internet-connected...
5. I can't access some of the channels that I've subscribed to
If channels that you have subscribed to appear in red in the programming guide, try the following: Reset your receiver On most models,...
6. How to change or upgrade my Bell TV programming
You can change or upgrade your Bell Satellite or Fibe TV programming package & theme packs using MyBell. Change, add or remove channels from your line-up anytime.
7. What is TMN GO and how do I use it?
TMN GO is a streaming service that gives you instant and unlimited access to The Movie Network, HBO Canada and TMN Encore on your computer and mobile devices. With TMN GO, you can watch the most talked about series from HBO Canada and Showtime, along with acclaimed Canadian programming, Hollywood hits, comedies and documentaries - whenever and wherever you want.
8. What is Remote PVR and how do I use it?
Remote PVR lets you schedule and manage TV recordings online from any Internet-connected computer or from any location with most smartphones.
9. I cannot find a specific channel on my Bell Satellite TV
Some channels may not be visible if you’ve selected a Favourites List other than the one named All Chan. Press GUIDE repeatedly on your Bell...
10. How to temporarily suspend my Bell Satellite TV programming
You can suspend your Bell Satellite TV programming for a minimum of six weeks to a maximum of seven months. You can get a Bell customer service representative...