To have Bell cables located:
- In Ontario, call 1 800 400-2255 or visit on1call.com
- In Québec, call 1 800 663-9228 or visit info-ex.com
Cable locating services are now offered by outside firms that are authorized Bell agents. Technicians from these firms will not arrive in Bell vehicles.
If you’re doing a construction project that involves digging, consider that phone cables might be buried in the ground. To avoid costly damages and to ensure your safety, know your safe digging practices.
For additional information
- Canadian Common Ground Alliance: canadiancga.com
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA): orcga.com
- Alliance pour la protection des infrastructures souterraines du Québec (APISQ) (French only):
Bell is a founding member of the Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA) and also sits on the executive committee of the Alliance pour la protection des infrastructures souterraines du Québec (APISQ). Bell is proud to work in partnership with common ground alliances for damage prevention.
To contact the Bell Damages Prevention Centre, call 1 800 664-4445 in Ontario or 1 877 255-2325 in Québec.