Have a close look at your Bell Mobility bill and you will notice the following improvements.
- Your Client ID number, which will help you make payments online or through telephone banking, is now conveniently located at the top of every page.
- A new callout box will appear on page 1, highlighting any changes you’ve made to your features and services, such as prorated/partial charges. The details of these changes can be found under the Other charges and credits section of your bill.
- On page 1, you’ll find easy ways to manage your account with self serve. For example, visit My Bell or dial *611 free from your mobile phone. Refer to the back page of your bill for a complete list of our self serve options.
- To make it easier to understand your usage charges, the Usage section now divides airtime, long distance, roaming, data and events, such as “text messages sent and received,” downloads and other services, into their own separate sections.
- A list of convenient payment methods and timelines can be easily found on the back of the first page of your bill.
- The Monthly charges section has been improved to break out the details of your monthly rate plan, features and associated charges.
- The For your information section is now simplified so you can view your Usage (excluding roaming for the month), Events (text messages) and Packet Plan (data) Usage – which is the volume of data used for the month.