Every month you will be charged for the regular rate plans, services and features you have ordered from Bell Mobility, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV or Bell Home phone.
If you have chosen a package that includes additional features, they will be listed on your bill every month. If you use something on an occasional basis and so don’t want to pay a monthly fee for it, you will be billed as you use it.
Examples of features you can include in your monthly package are:
- Bell Mobility: Texting
- Bell Internet: added security
- Bell Satellite TV: Bundled plans or theme packs
- Bell Home phone: Call Display or Call Waiting
These charges will appear on every invoice.
Some features and services can be used in addition to your package, as you need them. These will be billed as they are used.
Some examples include:
- Bell Mobility: Texting or Mobile Browser use (if not part of a package, or in excess of the package)
- Bell Internet: Usage beyond the limit of your service package
- Bell Satellite TV: Pay-per-view
- Bell Home phone: Long distance or Directory Assistance