- Under the terms of your Bell Satellite TV contract, you must pay your account by the due date on your statement. We do not permit late payments.
- If you do not pay your account for 60 days, you will be charged an administrative fee which is currently $25. This fee compensates Bell Satellite TV for the cost of managing the collection of your overdue account.
- If you do not pay your account by its due date, you will have failed to honour the terms of your contract. Interest will be applied to the outstanding balance you agreed to in the terms of your contract.
- If your account remains unpaid, your service may be deactivated and you may be charged a deactivation fee of $50.
- You may be charged an early termination fee if you cancel your programming or return your rental equipment before your contract ends.
- For more information, please see your Bell Satellite TV contract or go online at www.bell.ca/satelliteagreements, to review the complete terms of your residential customer service agreement.
*One Bill administration fees are different from Bell Satellite TV administration fees.